North West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
TPP are working with a cancer charity based in North West London who are seeking an experienced HR professional to become their new Assistant Director of People.
You will play an integral part of the senior leadership team who's purpose is to improve the organisational effective through aligning their strategy, people & processes.
- Working with the HR team to provide support to ensure they are recruiting the right people at the right time, securing high engagement throughout the employment life-cycle and develop a structure to support performance and improvement.
- Embedding their new HR system to meet organisational needs and providing insight to senior managers.
- Updating and developing HR policies and procedures.
- Working with the L&D Manager to lead on the training strategy for the organisation that supports the development for staff and volunteers.
- Working with the Volunteer manager to provide advice and guidance on volunteering issues as well as leading on the volunteer strategy.
- Manage volunteer recruitment and induction across the charity and taking ownership of the online recruitment system.
- Support the organisation to plan, introduce and manage organisational change whilst not disrupting business as usual.
To be considered for this role you must have previously led on HR strategies, had extensive stakeholder management exposure and managed transformation projects.