£78,045 per year
about 3 years ago
A well-established regulatory body are seeking an Assistant Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development to lead their team.
The successful candidate will line manage 3 established HR Managers and will be part of the SMG team, leading on all operational HR and OD matters.
Main areas of work for the Assistant Director of HR and OD:
- Workforce and organisational development
- Staff development and talent management
- Performance and rewards
- HR services
- People management
Essential criteria for the Assistant Director of HR and OD:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- CIPDQ qualified (MCIPD or FCIPD)
- Previous experience of working at a senior level within a high profile organis
- Experience of delivering excellence to internal client base
- Experience of successfully identifying and implementing changes to services
- Proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior leaders
- Evidence of successful development and implementation of strategic plans
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Stringent budget management
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, along with the ability to build relationships and teams
To apply for this Assistant Director of HR and OD role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54820CK. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.