£43096.00 - £54827.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a leading children's charity and they have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Director to join them on a 1 year fixed term contract (maternity cover).
The role can be London based or home based with regular travel into London.
As the Assistant Director you will have a national remit and will lead the Voice and Influence project which had a key aim of involving children and young people in decisions that affect their lives.
Other duties will include:
- Champion best practice, implement innovative ideas and methods of working that fully embrace the voice and influence of children and young people
- Change Management
- Strategic planning
- Budget Management
Key attributes / experience will include:
- A professional qualification in Health, Social Care, Youth Work or Education
- Significant management experience in Health, Social Care, Youth Work or Education
- Experience of managing a substantial budget
- Be an inspirational leader
For more information please email email@example.com
Closing date = 5 Feb 2019