Up to £19.23 per hour
6 months ago
Role: Assistant Data Analyst
Location: Central London
Employment Type: 3 Month Contract - possible extension
Salary/rate: £19.23 an hour
Working hours: 35 Hours
Short description of role:
Our client a Charity who's main purpose is to help end extreme poverty are looking for an Assistant Data Analyst. The main duties of the role is to help the organisation to increase the impact through collection, analysis and reporting of the data. The role involves assisting the Data and Analytics Manager in handling a range of data and data related performance, the ideal candidate will have experience with marketing analytics such as social media.
- Collect, organise and analyse data
- Support data-related needs within the marketing department
- Provide support to the Data & Analytics Manager, including helping to field data related requests
- Help team members design and execute testing
- Work with the marketing department to identify key performance indicators that need to be tracked
- Help the department improve how they report and present work to internal and external stakeholders, including through data visualizations
- Help coordinate projects
- Support the maintenance of the database
- Work with the Data & Analytics Manager and broader digital team to ensure data is stored and shared securely subject to local laws and regulations
- Conduct other data and analytics projects as required.
To be considered for the role you must have the following;
- Minimum of one years' experience in an analytics role
- Experience using CRM systems
- Experience with SQL
- Advanced Excel experience, to include pivot tables
- Experience with web and social media Insights and other digital analytics tools
- Experience with data extraction and data cleaning
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.