City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + pro rata
5 months ago
Our client, a Royal Charter Professional Body, has a unique opportunity available for an experienced secretary used to providing admin support on governance or in a similar junior company sec or committee secretary capacity. This is a part time 3 days a week role, based in Central London.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Company Secretary:
- Support meetings: meeting attendance, agendas, distribution of papers, minutes, action points
- Help manage the Council induction process for all new Council members
- Admin support around preparing files and drafting correspondence
- Assist on statutory obligations: annual returns, general meetings, filing of returns and financial statements
- Provide additional general support to the in-house lawyer
- Assist on general organisation compliance around sector regulations
- Keep the Company Secretary manual up-to-date
Significant experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for this post. You will need to demonstrate a clear track record of supporting various boards/committees in a governance setting. A qualification is NOT necessary for this opportunity. Strong ability in meeting coordination, minute taking, agendas, general administration will give you the confidence to do well in this role. Naturally you will be extremely organised, professional in working with confidential material and have outstanding communication skills.
To apply for this Assistant Company Secretary part time role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 72958DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.