£26k per year
11 months ago
Are you ready and looking for you next catering role?
Are you interested in working for a leading care home based in South East London?
If so an amazing opportunity has come up to work as an Assistant Catering Manager for a leading care home.
Candidates applying for this role will be referenced prior to submitting the CV due to the nature of this role.
This is a Monday to Sunday on a rotating shift basis. The salary offered is £26,000 per annum.
Duties required for this role are:
- To ensure that customers wide benefit from a high quality catering operation that offers freshly prepared, nutritious and well-presented food
- Support the Catering Manager by implementing agreed strategies, planning activities appropriately, resolves issues in a timely manner
- To maintain appropriate stock levels by implementing and maintaining a robust stock-control system, placing orders with nominated suppliers in a timely fashion and ensuring that deliveries are accepted and goods stored in line with Food Safety requirements
- To support the Catering Manager in the development of menus
Key skills required for this role are:
- Experience as a previous chef
- Must hold professional cooking skills qualification as well as food safety training
- Being flexible and responsive to the needs of the role
- Empathy for older people
- Ability to work within a team
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.