£13 - 17 per hour
over 3 years ago
Our client, the European offices of a large NGO, are looking for a bright, ambitious and hard-working Assistant Accountant to join the team on a temporary basis while the department undergoes changes. This is a real opportunity to get into an expanding team in a broad role, with every chance to learn on the job.
This role will be three days a week, part-time, and it’s more than possible that the work pattern may shift depending on the candidate, and that the role may well be made permanent after a while. Please only apply if you are looking for a part-time role on a long-term basis.
- Assisting the flow of information between programmes, finance and the grants team
- Review and process expenditure reports relating to specific programmes and raising any necessary compliance issues with the relevant people
- Create and maintain expenditure reports in line with specific donor budgets
- Review and process expenditure reports with documentation and data from in the field
- At least a years’ experience in a finance department in a broad finance role
- A part-qualified accountant (actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA), or AAT qualified
- Available to start immediately and looking for a role that you can progress into
- Are looking for a part-time role to fit in with studies/work/life
You will be experienced, diligent and keen to progress in your chosen field. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident and demonstrably able to communicate across all levels.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief cover letter.