South East London, London
£29000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
20 days ago
A leading charity which works in partnership with a hospital based in South East London are looking for an Assistant Accountant with strong purchase ledger and payments experience to join their team.
This is a permanent full-time role covering 37.5 hours per week based in South East London.
The salary being offered is £30,000 per annum. You will be required to go into the office once a week during lockdown
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
* Validating & processing purchase orders
* Recording & coding small grants & expenditure payments
* Coordinating the weekly BACS payment process
* Reconciling & coding credit card expenditure
* Recording income arriving via post & coordinating banking
* Investigating & resolving issues raised by grant applicants/ suppliers
* Sending out quarterly statements to charity fund holders
Candidates applying for this role must have a strong customer service ethic, be highly organised and have very strong communication skills
This role will be closing on 11th February, 2021 and interviews for this position will be held on 17th February, 2021
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a copy of your CV.