City of London, London
£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Are you interested in learning and being part of the investment team? If you are someone who can see the bigger picture about the financial information, interested in the investment world and have strong interpersonal skills then this would be a great opportunity for you.
My client is a £33million turn over grant-making foundation who has created this new exciting role in their Finance team.
This is a permanent full time role offering a salary between £32,000 - £35,000 per annum.
You will be providing accountancy support to the Foundation's investments function and finance team.
Some of your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Oversee the system to maintain records of fund valuations
- Updating of records accurately and efficiently
- Prepare and enter journals to maintain the charity's accounting records and reconcile ledger valuations
- Work with Finance Manager in reconciling records to control records held by the investment consultants
- Work with the Finance Manager in preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
Skills required for this role are:
- Working towards an accountancy qualification
- Experience of maintaining complex accounting records
- High level of numeracy
- Experience of maintaining administrative records
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of investments and experience of working with investment funds would be an advantage
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a cover letter and the interviews will be held on 4th or 5th July, 2018.
If you are interested in this role, please be kind enough to apply immediately with a copy of your CV.