£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
over 2 years ago
This is an immediate start on going interim Assistant Accounting role, reporting the Finance Manager. Working as part of Finance team of 5 people, you'll assist the finance team in supporting the wider business by delivering its services in an effective and timely manner.
Working as an Assistant Accountant your duties will include;
- Processing AP/AR invoices
- Completing weekly payment runs
- Handling all supplier and membership queries
- Completing all control accounts reconciliation
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Processing staff expenses
- Maintaining petty cash
Applicants for the position of Assistant Accountant must be able to start asap and have experience ideally in a similar role in membership or not for profit organisation. This is an ongoing interim assignment based in new offices in the City of London, within walking distance from Barbican, Angle and Old Street Station.
If you're interested in applying for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org