North London, London
Up to £15000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This is an immediate start Assistant Accountant role working for an arts and heritage not for profit organisation based in Camden in North London. Reporting to the newly appointed Director of Finance the Assistant Accountant will support in the effective delivery of financial reports and will complete all operational and transactional processes.
Day to day responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant will include;
- Processing all sales ledger and purchase ledger invoices
- Processing staff expenses
- Processing all donations, Gift Aid and cheques, as well as maintaining petty cash
- Complete monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Maintaining and preparing the monthly payroll
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts
- Prepare all online VAT returns
Applicants for the position of Assistant Accountant should ideally be available to start asap, and must have a proven track record in a similar role ideally within a Charity or not for profit organisation. Applicants must also have a working knowledge of Xero or similar cloud base system. This role is working for 24 hour a week and there is flexibility to work from home as well.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Assistant Accountant through TPP Recruitment, then please send your CV to email@example.com