£16 per hour
about 1 year ago
Asset Data Analyst - Temporary 3 months
A temporary post to cleanse, collate and input data into the Asset and Liability Register for a large homeless charity, in line with the Regulator's requirements. Improve the reporting system and ensure data integrity on a variety of asset and development systems.
KEY ASSET DATA ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review the existing Asset and Liability Register and confirm data entry identifiers are fit for purpose, and amend formatting if appropriate
- Review and understand data source and confirm accurate
- Source data for incomplete entries; including researching original legal representation and requesting leases direct, requesting title deeds from land registry and identifying restrictive covenants etc.
- Collating key financial data, including liaising with colleagues in Finance to trace historic funding agreements.
- To work with Property Services and Service/Housing teams collating data from other relevant databases and systems.
- Experience of working with a wide range of people (internally and externally) and to gain their co-operation and support
- Experience of reviewing legal documentation such as title deeds and leases
- Experience of data input, collation and validation
- Experience of co-ordinating and supporting projects to support their successful implementation within time and budget
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of asset and data management preferably in the Housing Association sector
- Computer literate, including use of spreadsheets
- Methodical and detailed focused
- Able to anticipate problems and takes steps to resolves them at the earliest opportunities.
- Able to work independently and proactively
Asset Data Analyst
Temporary to start ASAP
£16ph (negotiable depending on experience)
London - Tower Hill