Up to £18.13 per hour
25 days ago
A leading Higher Education Institution are looking to recruit a temporary Assessment Manager to join the Central Services Assessment team. The innovative University is located near Bakers Street station and the successful candidate will lead the assessment team, taking ownership of the assessments for core and elective courses within assigned Subject Areas as well as line managing one assessment administrator. The University is a leading global school with a diverse, vibrant and connected environment and you will be monitoring the assessment structure and ensuring assessments are all compliant with the regulations.
The key responsibilities include:
* Setting up assessment deadlines and communicating these in a timely manner
* Liaising with faculties as necessary, as well as managing the external examination process.
* Reporting on examinations and processing grades, collating and analysing data and making recommendations based on these.
* Undertaking examination paper preparation and ensuring all examination arrangements are complete and in place, as well as implementing reasonable adjustment processes.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience of working within exams in Higher Education.
* Experience of accurately manipulating and managing large quantities of data in Excel.
* Excellent communication and the ability to understand complicated regulations and explain these to a range of stakeholders
* Line Management experience is desirable