£12.60 - £15.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
up to 6 months
An East London based University are currently seeking two temporary Assessment Administrators to join their team for up to 6 months. The main focus will be the accurate management and issue of student certificates and transcripts.
The role mainly involves the use of our student database to retrieve and update data on certificate issue, the use of SharePoint, email, CRM and the ability to use excel to analyse, organise and report on certificate progress. You must be reliable, have high attention to detail, high productivity, able to work flexibly without the need for micro-management and ideally have assessment experience.
The role is to start immediately / at short notice, and you will be based full time on-site daily at their Stratford Campus.
- To accurately collate transcripts and certificates for issue to individual students or to collate all students for collaborative partners into a single issue
- To accurately record the tracking reference and issue date of the documents in the student database
- To prepare the stationery items for use in the issue activity and to deliver the envelopes to the post room daily
- For the collaborative partners, to include an excel summary of all the documents being sent to the partner for audit purposes
- To use the student database to monitor and report on the volume of issued and unissued documents
- To record any returned certificate in the student database and file them for ease of re-issue
- To assist with any other routine office administration as required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy when doing a repetitive task
- Ability to identify erroneous presentation of documents
- Accurate IT skills using a database and excel
- Ability to understand an administrative process and awareness of where it could go wrong and the consequences
- To be fully aware of GDPR and data security requirements and consequences
- Must be productive and accurately issue a reasonable number of documents each day
- Good timekeeping and punctuality
- Ability to work unsupervised a lot of the time
- Ability to self-check own work to ensure accuracy
- Legible hand writing
Please appy with your CV if you meet the above criteria and are available for temporary work. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days then unfortunately you have not been short listed on this occassion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.