Reimbursement of reasonable out-of-pocket expenses
almost 3 years ago
About Solving Kids’ Cancer
Solving Kids’ Cancer supports families affected by high-risk childhood cancers in the areas of neuroblastoma, brain tumours and sarcomas. We provide information and practical support to families from diagnosis onwards and fund innovative research which shows potential for significant improvements in survival in children in these challenging areas.
About this role
This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills and enthusiasm to support an international children’s cancer charity.
The role is suitable for someone keen to get involved in graphics design for the third sector; that can use their creativity, skills and enthusiastic nature to produce a package of unique images for us to use across all of our fundraising publications.
- Sketch a list of unique images as requested by our Fundraising Team to be used across all of our publications.
- Using Adobe Illustrator to vector the drawing.
What we offer
- Experience designing unique images for a charitable organisation
- The opportunity to increase your portfolio of work
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to our work
- Training and support from the SKC team
- References for future employers
- Reimbursement of reasonable out-of-pocket expenses to fulfil the role
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
- Fantastic sketching skills
What do I have to do before I can start?
- Complete our application form
- Provide two references (one must be a professional reference).
- Attend an interview where you will be required to bring a portfolio of your work, demonstrating sketches that you have vectored on Adobe Illustrator.
- One day per week, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Minimum of 6 months
How to Apply
- Please email a covering letter and a CV to Rebekah@solvingkidscancer.org.uk