£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A leading Professional Development Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting now for an Area Relationship and Development Lead to be based in London.
While the role can be remote or home based, in future, it will involve considerable travel throughout London.
As the Area Relationship and Development Lead, you will support the professional development of Further Education providers and their staff through an effective account management service. You will do this by engaging with FE providers across London to identify their professional development needs and work collaboratively with colleagues to plan and implement a strategy for them while maximising business opportunities through cross selling other services.
Reporting into the Head of Engagement you will be responsible for managing a caseload of FE providers with a particular focus on supporting existing and new T Level providers.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience and skills in the following areas;
* Experience in a middle manager level role within the FE sector or developing relationship at a senior level in the FE sector
* Commercial awareness with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery strategy
* A track record of account/performance management, with the ability to handle complex delivery development opportunities
* The ability to build strong stakeholder relationships which promote programme objectives
* The ability to demonstrate strong understanding, knowledge and experience of what makes professional development in an education and training environment effective
If you are an exceptional candidate, looking to work in a collaborative and flexible environment, please show your interest by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J75034DT.
Closing date: Friday 2nd July 9am
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.