£30298.00 - £38226.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
TPP have an exciting opportunity for an Area Business Manager to join a Children's charity. This charity offers full training and development package, promotion prospects, pension and benefits.
You will cover 20 stores in the Lincolnshire and Leicestershire area. The ideal candidate will be based in Newark locality to allow travel across the geography of the retail area.
Do you have a proven track record in retail management? Have you covered a multi-site environment? You will be a strong leader who brings team building and organisational strengths to your team. You will motivate others to deliver great customer service.
Some of the duties/responsibilities for this role would include:
* Area and Branch Business plans; Health and Safety issues; Volunteer complement; legislative requirements and policy and procedures.
* Supporting colleagues, Retail national development and corporate initiatives.
* Responsible for a team of Retail Branch Managers, together with their branch staff and volunteers
* Income generation
* Responsible for the management and achievement of a significant budget, including revenue, cost and profit objectives, as well as key performance indicators
* Recruitment and selection of retail staff
You will have an understanding of the charity retail sector . A full driving licence is required. Pre-employment checks will be required for the role.
If this role is of interest please get in touch ASAP
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK