Wandsworth, S. W. London, London, England
£33000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
A registered social care charity, that have been providing a range of services to adults with disabilities for decades and provide a unique programme around supporting personal choice care, have a new opportunity available for an experienced Area Manager. You will be providing leadership to their established teams in two specific boroughs and will be ensuring a high standard of person centred service to their customers and commissioners. This is a permanent opportunity and it offers flexible working.
Key responsibilities for the Area Manager:
- Provide direction and supervision to the team (approximately 7 direct reports)
- Collate and present regular performance management reports
- Review and develop procedures and processes
- Lead the operational management of local services
- Contribute to tenders, new business proposals and implementing new contracts
- Ensure that the team maintain accurate, confidential case records of all users
- Collate and contribute project data to inform Board
- Lead on the development of existing and new services
Your background working in the social care sector, especially around supporting older people and issues facing disabled, will be essential to be able to deliver on the goals of this post. A demonstrable track record in managing teams who are based in various locations will be necessary for this application. Naturally you will have a good understanding of the Care Act. A good knowledge of safeguarding would make you an ideal candidate. Your skills should include strong report and monitoring ability on performance plus service delivery. It is important that as manager for this post that you want to get out and about to spend time at the various service locations with your teams.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71870DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.