West London, London
Up to £44172 per annum
7 months ago
Area Manager (West London)
Our client a leading support charity are seeking a highly experienced Area Manger with a special interest in supporting services for older people with mental health conditions, this is a 6-month contract role starting ASAP, covering 3 homes in West London.
As part of the Senior Operations Team, Area Managers are crucial to the effective delivery of
our services, leading and inspiring a wide variety of staff to meet the service users'
aspirations by ensuring the local delivery of excellent quality, innovative and safe servicesand developing new provision. Currently running three residential Registered Care Homes for people who require accommodation with personal care support and who have mental health conditions.
The Area Manager will manage the Registered Manager of each service bringing consistency, collaboration and creative solutions to the management team.
The Registered Care Homes provide support and accommodation to people with a rang of severe and enduring mental health issues. The services support people to fulfil their potential and move towards more independent living, there is a focus on peer support, coproduction, social activities and community integration.
Our aim is to be aspirational in our delivery to residents at our care homes and to users of our community mental health services, to achieve sustainable 'outstanding' ratings under CQC (currently all rated good across all KLOEs) and to develop the services to be gold standard.
- Dynamic leadership, creating a clear vision for excellent 'gold standard' service delivery and outstanding CQC inspection ratings
- Effective and strategic management to support the Registered Managers to meet their day to day and longer-term challenges
- Collaborative approaches with a range of key stakeholders including placement teams, care co-ordinators, carers and families and the CQC
- Effective in multi-agency working and developing professional relationships
- People management expertise including responsibility for the continued professional development of staff and managers across registered services
- Regulatory and technical expertise of CQC registered services and the ability to advise peer Senior Managers around this area.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately.
Location: London Bridge, covering 3 homes in West London
Working hours: 37.5pw
Employment Type: 6-month contract
Role: Area Manager (West London)