£22,217 per year
over 3 years ago
One of the UK’s largest charities is recruiting for an Area Fundraising Manager to join their dynamic and friendly team. You will have experience of establishing and managing volunteer groups and encouraging them to generate income.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Become thoroughly knowledgeable about the area of operation responsible for in order to identify opportunities to maximise income through volunteer fundraising.
- Maximise income generation by recruiting and managing volunteers who give time to the charity, individually and through fundraising groups and by supporting other key fundraising initiatives.
- Put into place a plan for the achievement of income and recruitment targets within area of responsibility, and the identification of contingency activity to address shortfalls.
- Manage the delivery of fundraising activities within the area, achieving income and acquisition targets and securing strong publicity for events.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in Fundraising at a community level, including experience of "making the ask" for support.
- Experience of successfully recruiting and managing volunteers and building volunteer networks.
- Experience of actively engaging with local groups, businesses and / or community networks to secure support.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP