£9 per hour
over 2 years ago
Health Charity - Area Fundraising Administrator – Glasgow – Temp - £9per hour - J55281EJT
A Health Charity is looking for an Area Fundraising Administrator to join their team on a temporally basis whilst they recruit for the post. They are looking for someone with administration or customer service experience, who can provide support to the National Fundraising and Regional Fundraising Managers. This leading Health Charity is an expert in their field and provided information and advice, as well as campaigning for change. They are also the largest charitable funders involved in research and are constantly searching for life-changing breakthroughs. This is a temp role for 2- 4 weeks in Glasgow at £9 per hour.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- · Demonstrates accountability by managing workload effectively and delivers as expected.
- · Demonstrates communication by building effective relationships across the organisation
- · Demonstrates strong team working through effective collaboration with other team members and works with others to find solutions.
- · Demonstrates dynamism by taking initiative in their can do approach to getting things done.
- · Demonstrates innovation by suggesting and implementing new ways of doing things.
- · Seeks opportunities to improve their technical skills by attending training as appropriate
Closing date: ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to discuss this post further please call 0191 2299595
If you would like to apply for this great role please send your CV to Ellisa Thompson – email@example.com - J55281EJT