Up to £26176.00 per annum + FTE
over 1 year ago
Our Client is a leading mental health and wellbeing charity based in London and they have a unique opportunity for an Arabic Speaking Counsellor to join their team on a 1 day per week part time contract.
As a Counsellor you will be a key member of the care team and provide one to one therapy at Step 3 for their IAPT compliant service, utilising NICE guidelines to perform clinical interventions to the local Arabic populations.
Main duties will include:
- Managing a clinical caseload
- Delivering assessment
- Providing treatment with a solution focused and short term Primary Care Counselling model
- BACP / UKCP Registered / Accredited Psychotherapist / Counsellor
- Experience of primary care counselling / IAPT
- Fluent Arabic speaker with the ability to deliver counselling in Arabic
This is a part time role covering 1 day per week, Salary £26176 (£5,235 Pro-rata).
Closing Date = 12 July
Interview Date = 30 July
For more information please email email@example.com