Up to £450.00 per day
over 1 year ago
A regulatory body for the UK engineering profession is recruiting for 6 Apprenticeship Standards Assessors on a consultancy basis as they now also an External Quality Assurance (EQA) body approved by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE).
These roles will ensure that the End-Point Assessment (EPA) of all apprenticeships are externally quality assured to ensure that they are valid, consistent and reliable across End-Point Assessment Organisations (EPAOs), ensure EPAOs all work to a high standard and that an apprentice would achieve the same result from their EPA regardless of the EPAO.
This role will require you to become an EQA Assessor on a zero hours contract to provide External Quality Assurance (EQA) services for End Point Assessments (EPA) in Engineering Apprenticeship Standards of Civil Engineering Technician Level 3
This role will be homebased with travel across the UK and assist the EQA team to oversee the EQA of EPAOs through EPAO compliance monitoring and development, as well as externally quality assure EPAOs, in accordance with the criteria, procedures and guidelines set by the IfATE.
To be considered as an EQA Assessor you must have:
* A relevant level 3 (or above) sector qualification
* A thorough knowledge of your occupational area
* Recent experience of your occupational route to demonstrate industry competence
* An understanding of Apprenticeship Standards and EPA
* Assessor experience - you will have a recognised assessor qualification (Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment, Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement, A1 or D32/D33).
* Internal Quality Assurance experience - you will have a recognised IQA qualification (Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice, V1 or D34).
* An EQA qualification would be desirable.
On top of this you will have a customer-focused approach, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills along with the ability to meet deadlines, and be willing to undertake
a full DBS check and GDPR training.
If you are interested in this role then please send a copy of your CV demonstrating how you meet the above criteria to the Education Team quoting reference number J73190KP.