Up to £39890 per annum
over 1 year ago
A University are looking to recruit an Apprenticeship Manager on an initial 6-month contract to lead in supporting the growth and delivery of apprenticeship programmes. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and shape the University's apprenticeship offer.
The Apprenticeship Manager is a client facing role responsible for supporting and growing relationships with employers, developing relevant apprenticeship programmes with academic staff. You will identify apprenticeship opportunities within relevant sectors and support bid opportunities ae well as delivering a high quality, consistent and professional customer service, leading the promotion of the Universities unique offer to employers, creating and influencing a diverse range of external contacts specific to the apprenticeship sector.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing apprenticeship, work based learning or related programmes, with reference to compliance, management of employer relationship and apprentice data
- Experience of liaising with the Education and Skills Funding Agency or other government agency
- Experience of working with employers on skills projects, external stakeholders and/or in a target driven client-facing role
- Highly organised with an ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline intensive, multiple stakeholder environment
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders