Up to £46236.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am working with a recognised Housing Association in South London are seeking to appoint an Application Support Analyst to support the teams growing IT infrastructure. This position is a vital part of their organisation as this will be heavy on system implementation and development of new technology. This role will work alongside the Business & Performance Analyst helping fellow colleagues with all IT support as well as leading them with their insight on what needs upgrading/implementing.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support for the organisation and also supporting their Asset and management system Civica Cx and Finance System Sun Accounts
- Testing technology and ensuring system upgrades are completed on time
- Train staff on new materials and any system changes along with helping support them with key IT issues
- Support the organisation with system implementations and migrations
- Take ownership of CRM processes and any ways it could be developed and utilised
- Manage the day to day running of IT for the organisation
Skills and requirements:
The Application Support Analyst will have excellent IT skills and ability to identify where technical training and support is needed. The ideal candidate must be an advanced user of Microsoft Office 365 and able to produce documentation for system implementations. The Application Support Analyst will ideally have come from a Housing background however not essential and have used Civica Cx.
This role is to start as soon as possible and will be a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent thereafter. The organisation are also offering a hybrid way of working offering more of a work life balance. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.