£32,004 - 38,183 per year
over 1 year ago
We are working with a ground breaking university in Milton Keynes to help recruit for their new Alumni Giving Manager. As an Alumni Giving Manager, you will manage a prospect pool of alumni, individuals, and trusts and foundations in order to secure mid-higher value donations (up to £50,000) and further the strategic aims of the University. The university likes to develop their staff and there are excellent opportunities to grow your career and advance.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Engage with individual prospects through face-to-face visits and meetings in order to secure funding for the university
- Manage a portfolio of trusts and foundations, legacy donors, and mid-level donors (up to £50,000) in order to maximise income
- Implement a fundraising strategy for the mid-level fundraising programme
- Implement stewardship programme for donors and legacy supporters after confirmation of donations
You will need the following experience:
- Experience in face-to-face fundraising including making the ask
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Experience dealing with supporters, alumni, donors, clients, public facing face-to-face
Closing Date: 6 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.