£39992 - £47700 per annum
over 3 years ago
TPP are working with an education establishment in Surrey who are looking for an Alumni Engagement Manager. If you are currently in a direct marketing manager role and fantastic at data analysis this could be the role for you! Reporting to the Head of Alumni and Supporter Engagement you will manage a fundraising coordinator along with telethon callers. Your income target is circa £200,000 pa.
Some of the benefits are:
32 days holiday plus bank holidays! ( 25 days plus 3 for Easter, 3 for Christmas and 1 discretionary)
Surrey sports park membership
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Deliver the annual fund campaign across a range of income streams. Utilising digital and direct marketing methods. Examples of existing campaigns are the twice yearly telethon that runs over 5 weeks. Staff and Alumni giving days, direct mail, social media campaigns to name a few.
* Develop and implement a comprehensively tested fundraising strategy.
* Managed external agencies (design, print, data)
* Manage all online aspects of the programme for the Annual Fund, including website development, content management and email communications/fundraising solicitations.
* Line manage the fundraising coordinator.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- A brilliant track record in driving income from direct marketing and digital flatforms
- First class data analysis skills
- Experience in telephone fundrasing campaigns (desirable )
- Successfully managed income and expenditure targets
- Line management experience (ideal) or mentoring experience.
Closing date 9th March 2018
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.