£34,555 - 45,403 per year
over 2 years ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an NMC registered nurse (RMN or RGN) to work for one of North London's leading Drug and Alcohol services as an Alcohol Liaison Team Leader
The successful candidate will lead the alcohol liaison service, supervising staff providing alcohol treatment in a hospital setting as well as in the community. This is a well supported role with line management of 4 people.
There is a firm commitment to fund Non-Medical Prescriber training within 12 months.
Key duties will include:
- Promoting IBA (Identification and Brief Advice) by A&E and Outpatient Staff
- Engagement with other healthcare professionals
- Development and deliverance of training
- Health promotion
- Coordinate patient assessments
- 5 years post registration experience
- Community treatment experience
- Experience or an interest in Alcohol / Substance misuse treatment
For more information please can you call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com