Up to £19563 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client has a range of support and accommodation for young people who have faced homelessness, the people they help have varied and often complex needs, their services combine support with accommodation with the ultimate aim of service users obtaining independent living.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Advice and Support Officer.
As an important part of the Advice and Support Team you will provide day to day advice and support to young people in receipt of services.
Other duties will include:
- Providing group activities
- Safeguarding focus
- Liaise with Landlords where support needs are required for residents
- Participate in the selection and interview of householders
- To ensure rooms are prepped for new users
- Help to personally develop residents
- To advocate for residents
- Complaints handling
- Qualified to level 4 in social care, youth work or information advice and guidance
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org