£10.86 - 10.86 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 1 year ago
Advice and Information Officer - Temporary ASAP start
Our client a large welfare charity are seeking a temporary advise and information officer, to support the team ASAP.
As an Advice and Information Officer, you will get out and about into the community, running outreach sessions designed to provide advice and information about all aspects of the charities work. The candidate will have experience in providing advice and information support to customers, and have an understanding of statutory welfare provision and experience of building relationships.
- Demonstrable advice and information experience
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Proven record of working with multiple agencies and relationship building
- Understanding of statutory welfare support
- Experience of Administrative provision
- Effective interpersonal skills - able to engage effectively with a range of audiences and to empathise with individuals in need
- Strong IT skills ? competent user of MS Office and familiar with in-house database systems
Advice and Information Officer
Temporary - 8 weeks
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.