City of London, London
Up to £15.93 per hour
5 months ago
My client who's a disability membership organisation is currently recruiting for 2 x ongoing Temp, Advice and information coaches their London office.This Charity helps eliminate barriers in business structures and public sector that prevent disabled people from thriving and making their contribution to the world.
Main purpose of the role
To deliver high-quality advice to our customers and support the upskilling of the wider organisation's team on all aspects of disability inclusion and business management.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Experience & Skills
- Advising on equality, diversity, and inclusion in a business environment.
- Advising business professionals on disability inclusion as it affects their business
- Working in a human resources environment, either as a generalist or specialist
- Advising on equalities related employee caseloads
- Breaking down complex information and ideas and communicate to different audiences in verbal and written form
- Confident communicator - including presenting to small groups of people, facilitating group sessions, webinars, and writing clear and information documents, emails, and presentations
- Analysing complex issues to then appropriately advise, equip and inform a customer
- Human resources (generalist) framework and processes (such as employment legislation and good working knowledge of formal employment procedures, for example performance, grievance, absence, and disciplinary)
- High level of understanding and knowledge of the Equality Act 2010
- Knowledge of disability related legislation in employment contexts
- Knowledge of disability related legislation in education, and consumer contexts recent knowledge of disability as it affects HR and wider business areas
- Knowledge of wider diversity and equalities legislation and policy
For more information on this role, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org