Up to £15 per hour
4 months ago
A London university are currently recruiting for a temporary Admissions assistant until the end of February. You will be liaising with the Admissions team and wider Registry team, applicants and students as well as the Admissions Tutors. This role will also require you to liaise with the Student Recruitment, Widening Participation and Marketing team.
You will be joining a busy and fast-paced team during a busy period to assist with the admissions for the 2022 cohort of students. This role requires a high level of service providing administrative support to the applicants as well as Admissions team.
Whilst the role has the focus on undergraduate admissions, there will be some involvement in postgraduate admissions.
* Assisting the Admissions team with various administrative tasks.
* Assisting with running remote candidate interviews.
* Responding to a high volume of written and telephone enquiries from applicants about the admissions process.
* Manage the inboxes which are very busy to ensure all emails have been actioned in a timely manner.
* Update the SITS and E:Vison systems with applicant information.
* Updating spreadsheets with relevant applicant information.
* Cross referencing spreadsheet and admissions systems for accuracy.
* Liaise with the Student Recruitment team to ensure that guidance and advice regarding the admissions process and course information is up to date.
You will have:
* Previous administrative experience within Higher Education / Admissions in Higher Education.
* Experience of working in a fast paced service driven environment.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Experience with Excel and spreadsheets.
This role can be completely remote or completely on campus based in South London or it can be hybrid. This is an immediate start so if you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a great role for you.
If you are available immediately, please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J76470RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.