Up to £15.00 per hour
7 months ago
A world leading university in London is currently recruiting for a temporary Admissions Assessor and Administrator for four to six weeks whilst they recruit permanently for the role.
You will be supporting the work of the Undergraduate Admissions Office in providing a full professional administrative support service for all central Undergraduate Admissions functions:
* Liaising with Admissions Specialists and internal departments.
* Processing applications.
* Dealing with enquiries from applicants and staff.
* Being a proactive team member whilst ensuring personal tasks are completed to deadline.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To provide applicants and enquirers with expert advice on all aspects of the admissions process, clear guidance on the programme contents and status applications.
* Facilitate the progression of applications including requesting further information from applicants, Admissions Tutors and schools regarding an application.
* To respond by written correspondence and by phone to standard appeals and requests for feedback accurately and completely.
* To be a proactive member of the Undergraduate Admissions Team and carrying out duties as required.
* To liaise with team members and meet target objectives set by the Undergraduate Admissions Management Team.
* To liaise with staff in other Departments including the Student Service Centre, Student Recruitment, Disability and Well-being Office, and Exams & Ceremonies and exchange information.
* To liaise with UCAS in order to resolve problems on an individual application to ensure the applications are processed accurately.
* To maintain the database of all applicants and update in accordance with procedures.
You will have:
* Previous administrative experience within Higher Education and/or within the Admissions team
* Experience of working in a fast-paced customer-focused service driven environment - over the phone and/or face to face
* Experience of working in an Admissions Team or similar relevant area (e.g. student recruitment or student services).
* Experience of using databases and/or student records systems
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
This role is completely remote, and the start date is the 24th of January.
If you are available straight away, please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J76440RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.