£23k per year
OS Perm Team
about 2 years ago
We are currently working with an established yet growing elderly charity based in West London who are looking for an experienced administrator to join the team supporting the work of the services directorate in this varied role.
You will have an array of duties to get involved with including setting up meetings/conferences and taking minutes, supporting the recruitment and inductions of staff and volunteers including DBS checks.
You will be responsible for maintaining the database accurately to provide reports when required, drafting copy for the website and presentations.
Being first point of contact for enquiries you will liaise with the rest of the organisation to solve these matters.
You will also process invoices, issue contracts and process expenses, cheques and payments.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Experience of working in an administrative role providing a range of administration and support services across multiple teams including remote workers and volunteers
- Experience of co-ordination e.g. of meetings, conferences, or events.
- Experience of data collection and analysis and production of monitoring and evaluation information.
- Experience of uploading and maintaining content on intranet or internet sites
- Strong customer service experience, ability to resolve problems & deal with queries in a proactive manner
If you are interested in this post please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 57410HJ. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.