£26k per year
OS Perm Team
about 3 years ago
This leading charitable Education foundation are recruiting a dynamic Administrator/PA to join a team of three Executive Administrators.
You will be responsible for assisting 1 Director with PA duties but also administrative support to the whole organisation, going above and beyond whilst working proactively.
Other than various administrative duties, your role will encompass the following duties:
- Diary and email management
- Scheduling, organising and coordinating meetings and events
- Drafting correspondence and emails
- Preparation of papers for meetings
- To advise of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g. reports, presentations, conferences, projects.
- Coordinating travel plans and accommodation
- Setting up conference calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
You will also have a broad scope to support the whole organisation, including the following departments,
- Senior Management Team
Candidates with the experience of using a CRM or Sharepoint are of particular interest, but this isn't essential.
If you have the relevant experience, then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating reference 56667HJ in the subject heading.