Up to £30000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
11 days ago
We are working with a music charity who support aspiring artists from diverse backgrounds to discover their ambitions. Over the last 30 years, they have impacted over 10,000 young people from black and ethnically diverse backgrounds, female musicians and those facing socio-economic barriers to pursue a career in the music industry.
As Administrator / EA, you will work closely with the founders - CEO, AD and COO and support the SMT to manage busy schedules and carry out their work effectively, which ranges from business planning, artistic programming, talent development and HR to fundraising, marketing and public relations. You will also manage the office and provide general admin support to the team and trustees.
Main responsibilities will include
- Negotiate and manage offices leases, stationary and equipment.
- Negotiate and manage IT/telecoms services.
- Act as first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Manage CEO/AD diaries, organise meetings and appointments.
- Coordinate trustee meetings and provide admin support to the board.
- Book and manage travel.
- Organise company events and presentations.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.