Up to £13.00 per hour
7 months ago
1 momth +
Administrator (Programmes Team) - Temporary
Our client a well-known international animal welfare charity is seeking an experienced administrator supporting the programmes team, you will have previous experience within the NFP sector supporting a team, including logistics, coordination and administration. This is a temporary for starting ASAP.
Short description of role:
This is a job share in a key role that provides support to two directorates - the Programmes Directorate and the Planning and Performance Directorate. Both are fundamental to the delivery of excellent programme work.
The role has three key responsibilities:
- Team logistics: taking responsibility for the smooth running of team logistics (meetings, travel, inductions) to allow the two directorates to function as efficiently as possible.
- Business processes: ensuring business processes are completed in an accurate, timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Improvement of systems and processes: regularly reviewing and communicating processes to realise efficiencies.
Personal Specification - Essentials:
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent qualification/ vocational experience.
- Excellent organisational and accurate administration skills, including minute taking
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and Outlook (other programmes such as PowerPoint, Publisher and Photoshop are desirable).
- Demonstrable experience of being part of and supporting a time pressured team as well as working effectively on own initiative.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A flexible, calm, positive and solution focused attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience of building effective relationships with a range of stakeholders and with the ability to bring a give-and-take approach to the exchange of ideas.
Role: Administrator (Programmes Team)
Employment Type: Temporary 1 month+ - ASAP start
Working hours: 35pw