City of London, London
£22000 - £24000 per annum
almost 3 years ago
TPP are working closely with a health charity who are searching for an Administrator to support within their expanding London team. Supporting with administration across the finance, research and database teams, as well as supporting the CEO and driving the move from Raiser's Edge to RE NXT from a data perspective. Other day to day tasks include -
- Ensuring data entry processes are followed
- Raiser's Edge database management
- Champion the use of database management
- Provide direct support to the CEO
The ideal candidate -
- Has a minimum of 2 years' experience within the not for profit sector supporting with data and administrator
- Is experienced in using Raiser's Edge or a similar CRM system
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Is available for a January start
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.
To apply for this Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 63920JR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.