Up to £23000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Based a few minutes' walk away from Angel station in Islington, this Membership Body are recruiting a bright graduate to support their Events and Business Development team.
You will need to be full of energy, self-motivated and keen to learn new skills, as once in post, training will be provided to fill any skills gaps you may have.
You will also be customer-focused and a natural team player.
On any given day, you can expect to be involved in the following duties:
* Organising and taking part in regular meetings with partners
* Supporting with communications, promoting exhibition space and advertising opportunities
* General admin support including recruitment administration, updating budgets & maintaining the website
* Building strong relationships with agencies and sponsors whilst also supporting the sales of exhibition and sponsor packages
The ideal candidate for this role will:
* Educated to a good standard with a degree desired, but not essential
* Possess Strong IT skills (Word/Excel)
* Be able to demonstrate skills related to relationship building and an ability to build rapport
* Is proactive with excellent planning and organisational skills
Please forward your CV asap and we can get in touch with the Job Description and company information.