Up to £26000.00 per annum
21 days ago
About the role
Following an internal development move, a charity and membership body for eye care professionals is hiring for an Administrator to join their Policy and Research departments, providing key administrative support to the charity's work in the development of clinical guidance, policy and research. This is a full time permanent role working remotely until January 2022, and then offering flexible hybrid working options after the pandemic.
As the Administrator for the Policy and Research teams, you will coordinate programmes around key issues for members and their patients, working creatively and collaboratively with others to deliver agreed outcomes. You will prepare agendas and papers for meetings between research professionals, organise meetings, take meeting notes, monitor the inboxes of both teams, support the Research team with project administration, and coordinate reporting on the progress of business plans.
This is an active and varied role where you will engage with the charity's members, external stakeholders, and experts to support their objectives on key subjects. You will also be responsible for tracking, collating, and sharing a range of evidence and intelligence relating to eye care.
You will have the following skill and experience:
* Strong experience in a varied administrative role
* Qualifications in Maths and English
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to summarise and clearly communicate information from a range of sources
* Ability to keep track of detailed and complex processes
* Good attention to detail and accuracy
* Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to write agenda, papers, and make arrangements for meetings
* Ability to communicate well with professionals, patients, and the public
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to be part of a dedicated team providing essential eye care services to the UK, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.