£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum (FTE)
7 months ago
An exciting permanent Administrative opportunity offering flexible hybrid working options to work part time either 21 hours or 28 hours, whichever suits you, is currently available. On top of that, there is plenty of flexibility on how those hours can be worked during a normal office week. Tuesdays and Thursday are ideal from the client perspective for their regular meetings, however even those days can be discussed. This is for a national professional membership association looking to hire an experienced and highly organised Administrative Support Officer to provide wide ranging administrative support to the organisation.
As the Administrative Support Officer, your role can include basic PA duties to the CEO and the senior leadership team, such as diary management, note taking, and general secretariat responsibilities for committees, supporting the planning and deliveries of events, providing adhoc admin project support across multiple teams, meeting coordination and supporting with the management of the main inbox and incoming phone calls. You will join a small, professional, and friendly staff team.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong experience in an administrative support role within the not for profit sector.
* Highly organised with the ability to input processes where needed.
* Ability to work flexibly in a small, close knit, multi-tasking team.
* Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on tasks.
* Experience of using Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* A sensitive, tactful and diplomatic approach to working with a wide range of people.
* A good understanding of the need for confidentially and how that is managed in practice.
If this sounds like the role for you, then please do get in touch. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.