Up to £18.60 per hour
29 days ago
Flexible hybrid working opportunity!
Are you a customer focused Administrative Assistant? Can you demonstrate that you have administrative experience supporting a wider team?
We are working with a world-class university to recruit for a temporary Administrative Assistant to support the institute annual application process.
This is a full time, 4-week temp position located in Central London and offers hybrid working with 2 days in office and 3 days working from home. The Salary is £18.60 per hour.
You will be required to perform the following tasks:
- Answering email-based queries in the organisations inbox - responding to queries based on the information provided to you.
- Archiving 2021 competition data (for fellowships starting in 2022): - Cleansing SharePoint by downloading data into spreadsheet
- Logging of new applications
- Compiling Faculty/Departmental Packs for review
To be considered you will have the following skills knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in Windows based software, especially Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint. Experience with Talentlink is preferred.
- Customer focused outlook with ability to provide professional written and verbal communications that ensure the rules and regulations of the institutes scheme are being adhered to.
If you meet the experience required, then please do send me you CV and a member of TPP team will review your details. If you meet the essential criteria, we will be in touch soon. If you don't hear back from us within 5 working days, then unfortunately you haven't been successful on this occasion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.