Up to £13.36 per hour
9 months ago
A University ranked within the top 10 Universities worldwide is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their Vice Chancellor's office on a part-time basis. With its collaborative approach, the University believes in giving its students life-long learning skills. The successful candidate will assist the executive assistant to the Vice Chancellor (V-C) of the university, ensuring the office runs smoothly. You will assist with diary management, arranging meetings and travel and preparing papers.
* Assisting the Executive Assistant in supporting the Vice Chancellor and provide administrative support to the V-C and other members of the senior team
* Prepare meeting documents in a timely manner and assist with the arrangements for Committee meetings
* Working with the college's financial regulations, processing: expense claims, credit card statements and purchase orders
* Assisting with the creation of PowerPoint presentations and high-quality documents.
In order to make a success of this role, you will have:
* A proven track record of administrative work within Higher Education
* Demonstrable experience of using productivity suites, customer relationship management databases and financial management systems
* Experience of planning itineraries and managing complex diaries
* Good numeracy skills and feel comfortable working with figures to a high standard of accuracy.
Based in Battersea, this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a part-time role.