£12.91 - 12.91 per hour
OS Temp Team
over 1 year ago
Team Administrator - part-time 4 days per week
Our client a small environmental charity are seeking a part-time administrator to support several functions in the office, including office administration, events, supporter services and finance administration, this is a diverse role and they are seeking candidates who are able to work in a fast paced environment, who are self motivated and able to pick up new systems quickly, this is a temporary role for approximately 10 weeks to start immediately if successful.
Purpose of post is to:
1. Contribute to the effective operation of the organisation through the day-to-day provision of administrative support and related services, undertaking activities appropriate to the needs of the organisation
2. Provide assistance that reflects the priorities of the work programme
3. Establish and implement new procedures as necessary to ensure an exemplary standard of support and service
4. Support and add value to the work and effectiveness of the team and the promotion and delivery of charities objectives
Minimum two years' administrative experience.
Essential experience and knowledge:
- Substantial experience of undertaking general administrative duties, including providing support services to others, reviewing, setting up and maintaining administrative systems.
- Proven track record of an organised and methodical approach to work, combining accuracy with attention to detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong IT skills, including word processing, use of spreadsheets, use of databases to process information and electronic communications. This includes the ability to make effective use of: Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 programmes, in particular, (but not exclusively) Word, Excel, Outlook and Sage.
- An ability to devise and organise procedures to support the work programme.
- An ability to maintain internal computer and printer networking.
- Providing administrative support for a range of events from small scale meetings to large, including conferences.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to draft correspondence and communicate effectively with colleagues and external bodies. This includes the ability to write in concise, readily understood language.
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to work with financial records and to ensure accuracy. This includes the ability to develop and implement appropriate changes to financial recording processes.
Cause: Environmental Charity
Role: Team Administrator
Location: Canada Water
Employment Type: Temporary 10 weeks approx 28hrs per week
Working hours: 28 hours, evenly distributed over 4 days with flexibility on a week by week basis by agreement
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.