Up to £30000 per annum
6 months ago
Do you have experience identifying administrative process improvements and coordinating their implementation?
My client is looking for an Administration Manager to work closely with the Business Transformation Team on a fixed term contract basis for 3 - 6 months. You will lead on the improvement and development of current administrative processes for their bespoke training and professional qualification programme.
- Review current on-programme administrative processes, working with the Business Transformation Team to identify areas for improvement and implement suitable automated solutions, including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a new and automated tutor claims process
- Develop and implement a new and automated skills internal verification process
- Train the Senior On-programme administrators on new processes and the appropriate use of CRM
- Be the first point of contact for all tutors in respect of new on programme administration procedures
- Assist the Senior On-programme administrators with routine tasks
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the customer service strategy by working with the wider Customer Journey team
- Previous experience in a similar role as an Office Manager or similar
- Able to communicate clearly and appropriately with a range of stakeholders, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse and synthesise information
- Creative problem solver
- Able to manage own time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent inter-personal skills and demonstrable ability to forge good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent IT skills
- Demonstrable commitment to the welfare of learners
- Passionate about improving customer experience
The role currently works remotely.
Please apply today!