Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Do you have experience identifying administrative process improvements and coordinating their implementation?
My client is looking for a Administration Manager to work closely with the Business Transformation Team on a fixed term contract basis for 3 months. You will lead on the improvement and development of current administrative processes for their bespoke training and professional qualification programme.
- Review current on-programme administrative processes, working with the Business Transformation Team to identify areas for improvement and implement suitable automated solutions, including but not limited to:
- Develop and implement a new and automated tutor claims process
- Develop and implement a new and automated skills internal verification process
- Train the Senior On-programme administrators on new processes and the appropriate use of CRM
- Be the first point of contact for all tutors for new on programme administration procedures
- Assist the Senior On-programme administrators with routine tasks
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the customer service strategy by working with the wider Customer Journey team
- Able to communicate clearly and appropriately with a range of stakeholders, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail and ability to analyse and synthesise information
- Creative problem solver
- Able to manage own time effectively and efficiently
- Excellent inter-personal skills and demonstrable ability to forge good working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Excellent IT skills
- Demonstrable commitment to the welfare of learners
- Passionate about improving customer experience
The role is currently fully remote. Please apply today!