Birmingham, West Midlands
£18500 - £21500 per annum
12 days ago
Our client, a disability charity, has a brilliant opportunity available for an experienced administrator to join them as their next Admin Coordinator on one of their successful programmes. This would be an office based role in Birmingham offering some home working options. It is a part time job share for three days a week Wed-Fri, 22.5 Hours (Please note that the salary advertised is the FTE amount).
The main responsibilities for this Admin Coordinator:
* Build positive relationships with key external stakeholders customers and members
* Answer enquiries regarding the programme and signpost where needed
* Ensure all information systems are kept up to date
* Provide administrative support for the team
* Arrange programme officer visits, panel meetings, organisation meetings, etc
* Prepare all required documents or materials for various meetings
* Support the continuous improvement of administrative systems
It is essential that you demonstrate a strong track record in providing general admin support for a professional development body or association or similar not for profit organisation on a variety of programmes. Naturally you will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. Ability to manage multiple competing demands and priorities, whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrating your flexible and proactive problem solving approach in previous roles, will make you a standout candidate. Excellent IT skills including word and excel and digital competence. Ability to work as a part of a small team collaboratively and flexibly while supporting other colleagues. A commitment to quality, continuous learning and improvement.
To apply for this Admin Coordinator, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74624DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.