£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the UKs largest disability charities as a Acquisition Officer, you will manage Acquisition and Welcome campaigns within Individual Giving. This charity are actively investing in DM so it's a great time to join.
Key duties within this role will include:
- To be responsible for management of Acquisition and Welcome campaigns through Direct Mail, DRTV, Telemarketing, Face to Face, Digital etc.
- Management and co-ordination of external agencies
- To work with Acquisition Manager to design and test new creative approaches to maximise campaign outcome
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant direct marketing experience within a multi-channel, multi discipline environment
- Experience of key marketing principles and techniques, including copy writing, creative development and online campaigns
- Experience of monitoring and reporting against plans and budgets
Closing Date: 10th July
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV . We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.