almost 3 years ago
This leading young person and children’s charity is recruiting for an Acquisition Manager to join its successful direct marketing team on an interim 12 month contract to cover an internal secondment. With line management responsibility for a Direct Marketing Executive you will have ownership of the acquisition and welcome strategy within the team.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Maximise the lifetime value of supporters by prioritising supporter satisfaction, loyalty, engagement, trust and experience over short-term profitability
- Manage a range of cash and regular giving acquisition and welcome products, ensuring superb quality in all aspects of operational management across the full range of media including face to face, direct mail, telemarketing, email and SMS
- Innovate within your area, and evaluate and refine new acquisition and welcome plans ensuring campaigns are delivered to budget and targets achieved
- Develop the acquisition and welcome strategy – including creating marketing plans and budgets for the acquisition and welcome programme
- Produce budgets and reforecast figures for all income and expenditure within acquisition and welcome campaigns
- Line manage the Direct Marketing Executive – encouraging them to deliver solid results; and develop, support and inspire them
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary direct marketing environment
- Experience of developing acquisition opportunities and of seeking out innovative products
- Experience of leading the management of end to end direct marketing campaigns across multi-channel platforms
- Line management experience including experience of promoting staff development
- Expert knowledge of fundraising and the use of multi0channel direct marketing tools and techniques to recruit new supporters
Closing date: 6th May
The charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.