£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
A leading, global, dynamic and rapidly growing medical charity based in South West London are currently actively recruiting for an Acquisition Manager within a permanent capacity.
The ideal candidate will successfully implement this charity's Individual Giving Strategy in order to maintain and grow income from individual cash and regular giving supporters.
Key responsibilities for this role will therefore consist of:
- Manage and drive recruitment of regular givers and cash givers to grow income and supporter volumes, in a multi-channel programme.
- Manage relationships with agency partners executing acquisition campaigns on behalf of the charity for the betterment of the acquisition programme.
- Full campaign management and execution in line with prescribed deadlines. This includes briefing agencies, sourcing content, managing data, copy development, proofing, briefing stakeholders, training agents, campaign analysis and reporting, managing costs and invoice processing.
- Monitor and report on budgets and assist in building future expenditure and income targets. Work as part of the Individual Giving team to reach strategic targets.
- Work closely with the Communications & Digital team, and Individual Giving team to ensure campaigns are in line with brand standards, and integrated seamlessly with supporter retention.
- Work closely with the Retention Officer to implement a 'nursery programme' aimed at transitioning new donors to retained donors and improving retention rate.
- To work closely with the Data & Insight Team and agency partners to review direct marketing acquisition campaigns and ensure that information is used to maximize income for future campaigns.
- Deliver strategic projects, within key performance indicator targets, that contribute to the development of the charity's donor acquisition strategy. Consistently analyse results, interpret trends, and provide recommendations on strategic marketing direction.
- To ensure that campaigns are where possible integrated or co-ordinated thematically, creatively and/or by target audience to maximise impact.
- To lead in the training of external agencies, effectively communicating the work of the charity to key representatives.
- Work closely with the Partnerships team (Corporate, Major Gifts, Trusts & Foundations, Community) to optimise integrated working and consistent messaging.
- Travel to meetings in the UK and overseas where necessary.
The role will compliment an experienced candidate who has a proactive go getting approach and attitude and who is keen to make a valuable difference to this inspiring and much loved and needed charity.
In return for your committed and effective work in this role this charity offers an excellent salary and benefits package and a great flexible working, team focused environment.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV along with your contact details.